Maintenance Agreements Available
Maintenance Service Agreements Available
Just as a tune-up for your car can improve your gas mileage, a yearly tune-up of your heating and air conditioning system can improve efficiency and comfort and prevent a problem from getting too expensive later down the road.
Smart Care Plan Benefits:
Bud's Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can help keep your home comfort systems operating at peak efficiency with regular system tune-ups. Our maintenance agreements can extend the longevity of your equipment as well as lower your utility costs!
Our Bi-Annual Service Agreement provides you with two maintenance visits throughout the year of your contract, one to maintain the heat system and one to maintain the air conditioning system. During their visit, the technician will perform all of the manufacturer’s recommended annual maintenance. They will be able to advise you of any potential problems before they become costly issues.
Our Service Agreement customers also receive 20% off of all parts and labor in the event their system needs to be repaired. The Service Agreement comes with a satisfaction guarantee and can be canceled at any time for any reason. There’s no reason to not keep your system in tip-top shape with the peace of mind that comes with a Bud’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Service Agreement.
Service Agreement Procedures Include*:
- Inspect standard air filters
- Lubricate all moving parts where applicable
- Test all electrical connections and components
- Verify voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Inspect thermostat and heat anticipation
- Inspect inside cooling coil
- Flush all drains and drain pans; add algaecide tabs
- Clean condenser coil and base pan
- Verify proper refrigerant charge
- Test blower components
- Test safety controls
- Check for proper temperature rise
- Clean and adjust heat exchangers and burners*
- Check and adjust gas manifold pressure*
- Inspect and clean pilot and sensor components*
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation*
- Check hot surface or spark ignition*
- Clean and test pressure switches and hoses*
Bud's Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning offers service on all major makes and models of heating and air conditioning equipment, providing only the best for our customers.
*Not all checks are required for all equipment and will be performed to each manufacturer’s recommendations. Actual procedures may vary. Ask your certified technician for more details.
What can you do at home to improve the life of your system?
- Check your air filter regularly - Checking your filter every month, especially during heavy use months (winter and summer) is essential in order to guarantee efficiency. If the filter looks dirty after a month, change it. At a minimum, change the filter every 3 months. A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you comfortable – wasting energy and money. A clean filter will also prevent dust and dirt from building up in the system – leading to expensive repairs and/or early system failure.
- Install a programmable thermostat - Having a programmable thermostat can shave hundreds of dollars off your energy bill. With our thermostats, you are able to personalize your settings, using less energy when no one is home and make sure it's the perfect temperature when you walk in.