Cities We Service: Carrolton, Chesapeake, Gloucester, Hampton, Hayes, Matthews, Newport News, Norfolk, Poquoson, Portsmouth, Smithfield, Suffolk, Toano, Virginia Beach, Williamsburg and Yorktown
Whether Repairing or Replacing, Bud's can Help
To repair or replace, that is the question that likely comes to mind whenever your heating and cooling system stops working like it should. Although repairing may be the most affordable solution now, it might not be the best choice in the long run. Allow Bud's Heating & Air Conditioning to help you determine the best fix to your ideal home comfort. We service nearly all makes and models of heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality equipment.
When your home heating and cooling system stops working, you need help fast. At Bud's Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, no matter when you call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, you will always get a person and never an answering machine. If your furnace goes out on the coldest day of the year at 2:00 in the morning, we will be there. Emergency or non-emergency service, we are responsive.
Our warehouse is well stocked with equipment, materials, and parts which mean there will always be a quick remedy to almost any comfort issue that may arise. Having ready access to parts and equipment means you don't have to wait. We employ a dedicated parts manager to expedite orders in the event that your part needs to be ordered. We service nearly all makes and models of heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality equipment and can get your problem fixed fast!
It is easy to schedule a repair! Schedule online or call us at (757) 234-8423.
"Brian was polite, took care of the problem quickly and explained the problem to us. Technician was sent out within an hour of my initial call. Thanks for your great service!"
- Lee N .
When the cost of repairs approaches 50% of the value of your heating or cooling system, it’s generally time to replace the system. Even if needed repair costs aren’t quite as daunting as 50%, you might want to replace your system if it’s more than 12 years old or you have had a history of problems with it. When considering your options, it might be worthwhile to take advantage of one of several opportunities:
- Convenience – When you purchase a new system, you can avoid the hassle of unexpected repairs down the line, and you don’t have to sit around uncomfortable while waiting for service.
- Lower utility bills – A high-efficiency home comfort system can save you hundreds of dollars each year in energy costs, compared to an older system. New systems have newer technology that improves overall efficiencies.
- Energy tax credits – You can recover some tax benefits of select high-efficiency systems in the form of tax credits.
- Environmentally friendlier refrigerant – Due to growing environmental concerns, the U.S. federal government has mandated that all HVAC manufacturers phase R-22 refrigerant-based equipment out of production. In response, manufactures use cooling systems with R-410A, a U.S. EPA-approved, chlorine-free refrigerant.
- Enhanced comfort – Advanced technologies that improve energy efficiency also enhance your comfort, so you can enjoy more even temperatures, better humidity control and a constant flow of conditioned air from a newer system.
- Improved air quality – Better humidity control means a reduced potential for mold and mildew growth. Many home comfort systems, for example, also offer air quality control filtration, which minimizes the impact of indoor pollutants.
"Thank you for you promptness in installing the new Lennox furnace and A/C unit. From the first representative, to the sales manager it was a good experience. Working with us concerning the finances is very helpful as well. I am satisfied that with the professionalism displayed during this process we received a great value."
- Martin G.
At Bud’s Heating & Air Conditioning, we understand how important of a decision this is for you. That is why we offer a free in-home consultation with one of our Comfort Advisors! Our Comfort Advisors are experts in their field and can custom design a new heating and air conditioning system built to meet your specific needs. Be sure to ask them about our exclusive No Hassle warranty.
Schedule an appointment for a free in-home evaluation or call us at (757) 234-8423 today!