Cities We Service: Carrolton, Chesapeake, Gloucester, Hampton, Hayes, Matthews, Newport News, Norfolk, Poquoson, Portsmouth, Smithfield, Suffolk, Toano, Virginia Beach, Williamsburg and Yorktown
MAINTENANCE - "Bi-Annual service agreement"
"Today, as I have done for the past 3 years, had my fall service performed on my dual zone HVAC system by one of your service technicians. He is an absolute professional when he comes to my house. He is knowledgeable about my HVAC systems, efficient, and more importantly effective.
Thanks for being truly customer oriented."
As much as half of the energy consumed in your home goes to heating and cooling. So making smart decisions about your home's heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) system can have a big effect on your utility bills — and your comfort.
Just as a tune-up for your car can improve your gas mileage, a yearly tune-up of your heating and cooling system can improve efficiency and comfort, and prevent a problem from getting too expensive later down the road.
- Check you air filter regularly - Checking your filter every month, especially during heavy use months (winter and summer) is essential in order to guarantee efficiency. If the filter looks dirty after a month, change it. At a minimum, change the filter every 3 months. A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool – wasting energy. A clean filter will also prevent dust and dirt from building up in the system – leading to expensive repairs and/or early system failure.
- Install a programmable thermostat - Having a programmable thermostat can shave hundreds of dollars of your energy bill. With our thermostats, you are able to set the temperature for when no one is home, or even when you go to bed, doing all the work for you and saving you money!
Smart Care Plan Benefits:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Priority Customer Service
- Improved Equipment Efficiency
- 20% Discount on all Repairs
- Discounted 24-hour Emergency Service
- Agreement is Transferable
- Two (2) Tune-up visits per year
Bud's Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can help keep your home comfort systems operating at peak efficiency with regular system tune-ups. Our maintenance agreements, can help extend the longevity of your equipment as well as lower your utility costs!
Our Bi-Annual Service Agreement
entitles you to two maintenance visits throughout the year of your contract. Our technicians will come to your home in the spring to tune up your air conditioner and again in the fall to tune up your heater before the extreme weather months. At the time of their visit, the technicians will perform all of the manufacture’s recommended annual maintenance on your heating and A/C equipment. They will be able to advise you of any potential problems before they become major headaches!
Our Service Agreement customers also receive 20% off of all parts and labor in the event their system needs to be repaired. The Service Agreement comes with a satisfaction guarantee
and can be canceled at any time for any reason*, so there’s no reason to not keep your system in tip-top shape with the peace of mind
that comes with a Bud’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Service Agreement.
Service Agreement Procedures Include:
- Inspect standard air filters
- Lubricate all moving parts where applicable
- Test all electrical connections and components
- Verify voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Inspect thermostat and heat anticipation
- Inspect inside cooling coil
- Flush all drains and drain pans; add algaecide tabs
- Clean condensor coil and base pan
- Verify proper refrigerant charge
- Test blower components
- Test safety controls
- Check for proper temperature rise
- Clean and adjust heat exchangers and burners
- Check and adjust gas manifold pressure
- Inspect and clean pilot and sensor components
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Check hot surface or spark ignition
- Clean and test pressure switches and hoses
Bud's Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning offer service on all major makes and models of heating and air conditioning equipment, providing only the best for our customers.
Sign up for The Smart Care Plan or call us at (757) 234-8423 today!
* refund is subject to prorated usage.